Blood Pressure Measurement
Purpose of Blood Pressure Measurement Group
Blood pressure measurement is one of the most common medical procedures.
Blood pressure measurement is perceived as an easy process because of the simple equipment. However, the meter, the person who is measuring, the person who is been measured and the environment may cause inaccurate blood pressure measurement. Automatic blood pressure measurement instruments at home and the spread of measurement of blood pressure at home has increases the importance of this issue.
The Blood Pressure Measurement Group of Turkish Society of Hypertension and Renal Diseases, aims to inform the correct information to community and health professionals about Blood Pressure Mesurement at home and health centers.
Recommended Resources by the The Blood Pressure Measurement Group
Correct Blood Pressure Measurement
To download the film, click here. (36,4 MB)
1. General information about Hypertension
2. Blood pressure measurement at home
3. Blood pressure monitoring at home
· What should I consider when measuring blood pressure?
· Pictures of blood pressure measurement (for aneroit and mercury instruments)
· World Hypertension Day 2008 brochure.
Kan basıncı ölçüm aletleri hakkında daha fazla bilgi edinmek isteyenlere:
Dünya Hipertansiyon Günü 2008 yılı broşürü. (İngilizce)